• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME CC rendering forever

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problem with AME i dont know the problem occur after i update an app and graphix driver, which is it must be  help to accelerate the rendering time but all of a sudden Its just expand the remaining time. continuesly increasing...

I already update my graphix card driver NVIDIA GT730 and the latest AME update but still not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until you get this resolved, I'd try this as a workaround:

1. Use the After Effects Render Queue to render at Best Settings / Lossless (the file will be huge).

2. Add the resulting AVI or MOV to Media Encoder and encode that to H264.

It may not seem like there's a big difference, but when encoding to H264 all of the frames of your AE work will already be rendered which should help.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a helpful workaround. I still wish I could figure out the real issue, but at least I can send off finalized work again. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It just took 3.5 DAYS to render 7 minutes of 360 Video in AME !!!!!  You have got to be joking right?  What has happened to this software?

Please advise thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines