• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME error code -1609629695

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using AME to render my video from After Effects.

I used to get the same error code for the renders (-1609629695) all the time, but all of sudden it was working fine for a few renders.

And now I'm getting the error again.

For different compositions, this has been occuring often, and I couldn't figure out what is causing this error or find any information about this online.

I'm using AME CC 2018 version 12.1 / After Effects CC 2018 version 15.1.0

Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1505M v5 @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Windows Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063

Intel HD graphics P530

NVIDIA Quadro M1000M

and here's what I get about why my rendering is failing

------------------------------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:00:41

11/28/2018 04:00:20 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\seungmi_lee\Documents\Personal Project\deliverable-test\asset\WIP\wip_AME\scene-07_1.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;00;08;18

Rendering at offset: 4.037 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Seungmeelee!

Here are some threads that have had similar issues. Please try these ideas while I look into this error for you!

Cant render anythhing with AME.

Error compiling movie. AME 2018

• Make sure your NVIDIA GPU card has the latest drivers installed.  Check the NVIDIA site directly to see if there's a newer driver available for your model.
  • Try a different GPU setting in the Renderer menu at the bottom of the Queue panel.  If it's set to "CUDA", try "OpenCL" or "Metal" and re-import your sequence or source media.  If that doesn't help, try "Software Only" rendering to bypass the GPU.
  • If you have a Logitech webcam installed, remove it and uninstall any related drivers/software
  • If you're exporting to H.264 or HEVC, check if "Hardware Encoding" is enabled in export settings.

Let me know if any of these ideas work for you!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for your comment, but I tried everything but none of them is working for me.

I'm curious if there's any way we can figure out what the error code means, cuz I'm getting that error code in every render failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done some more research and found other similar threads with a lot of different workarounds.

The common denominator seems to be an issue with the GPU that's doing the rendering.

Error compiling movie error code 1609629695

Repeated Render Errors - Code -1609629695

AME Error Code -1609629695

Encoder error -1609629695

I've also collected a YouTube tutorial that's worked for some users but not others.

Adobe Premiere Pro: How to Fix "Error Compiling Movie, GPU Render Error 1609629695" - YouTube

And a uservoice post!

The infamous GPU render Error -1609629695 – Adobe video & audio apps

^Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i7-3770k / Asus Maximus V Formula / DDR3 Corsair 16gb / SSD Samsung 750 Evo 250Gb / EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Windows 10 x64 (1809) / Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 (13.0.2)

I have the same problem. Disappears only if I increase the paging file to 50GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi olegs,

Thanks for trying all the suggestion provided above. You've mentioned that the error disappears when you increase the paging file size to 50GB. I would recommend having a look at this article: How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Clearing up space in your hard drive is the first thing that Adobe suggests in case of export errors.

Is that the same step that you tried? Please go through it and check if there is anything else that can be done.

Best

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 100GB free on my system hard drive. On the disk where I export video 500GB free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi olegs,

i had the same Problem. i cleared mediacache of AE,PR and Mediaencoder, but ive got the same issue.  After reinstalling quicktime and restarting AE and mediaencoder it works.

Hope it workes for you too!

Cheers,

ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What drivers are you using? when you said "restarting AE and AME" did you mean you unistall and install them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yerick10, with restarting AE and AEM I meant: closing aftereffects and mediaencoder and starting them again. I’m not sure which driver i had installed at that time. I think for the graphics card it was the default driver of NVIDIA.

Cheers

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here. Started when I switched to a new pc.

- Encoding Time: 00:00:19
09/30/2019 11:23:04 AM : Encoding Failed
Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\video\lam-gods-master_2_3.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:09:04 - 00:00:09:20
Rendering at offset: 9,133 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In my experience, this error often appear when one file of a sequence asset is corrupted.

for exemple if a jpeg file in sequence is corrupted, it will be fail when it will try to encode this frame.

good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading some other forums I found that the combination of the Hue/Saturation effect and blur can effect the encoder with this error (or sometimes just Hue/Saturation on its own). By using the search feature in the layers panel - I click+drag turned off all of the Hue/Sat effects on my layers, let the preview refresh a frame, then turned them all back on again. For whatever reason - now exporting to encoder isn't crashing with this error.

Another thought for people who maybe stumble upon this, try turning your effect on your layers off (to test) and see if that does anything... then at least you have another troubleshooting idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens with me if some layer is scaled up extremely big (like 1000%) or one of the files you are using in the project is insanely large (like 20000px or something).

Try to delete those and check if the render works then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me by deleting After Effect cahce.

I deleted all the cache files from temp folder

type %temp% in run of windows. Then delete all the files in temp folder .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem converting the source files, the footage I used in the project (there where a bunch of mp4 files in 4K) with AnyVideo Converter a free converting utility to mp4 same resolution , but AME accepted this files after conversion 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE SAME ****IN ERROR ALL THE ****IN TIME!!! *** YOU ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error, I solved it by changing the composition settings from HDTV 1080 25 to HDV 1080. It worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!!!!
Set your Media Export to Software, not Hardware GPU (within the Media Export dialogue)
You may or may choose 1 pass or 2 passes. I've only tested single pass.
And increase your Windows Paging file to at least 55GB -

Restart the machine

I was able to export an entire 6K 30 minute film.
And PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to increase window paging file??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

حل هذه المشلة في انك تترك الجهاز يقوم بتصدير المقع من دون تشغيل اي برامج اخرى وان يظل برنامج ادوبي هو اعلى الواجهة

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines