Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME Error Code: -1609629695

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From one day to the next I suddenly get Error Code: -1609629695 on every export.

I have checked every thread on here and tried googling for more answers. I tried all the suggested actions like:

-Restarting the computer/Reinstalling the programs

-Switching to CPU-rendering

-Copy/Paste the content into a new comp

-Switching to 8/16bit color instead of 32bit

-I tried different formats since some people experienced issues with H.264

-Tried renaming the project without special characters

-Turn off Lumetri was suggested. I don't have it in my project at all.

-I tried turning off all third-party plugins without result

None of the above work. I also tried exporting directly from AE but that render failed as well.

What is error code -1609629695? I find it strange that so many people have had this error but for very different reasons.

Can Adobe adress this? I see posts from as far back as 2017.

I really need a fix so I can continue my work. I'm really at a loss here.

Please help

Sincerely,

Joakim Tennfors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joakim Tennfors,

Sorry for your issue. I understand you are getting an error every time you try to export your file. I appreciate the steps you have done so far to isolate the issue. Please check this article:  How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article doesn’t help at all I’ve been having the same problem and I have the same problem. I called customer support yesterday and waited 2 hrs of no response and gave up. I reset my pc just for this to happen again. And like he said we do hope to fix it cause my job is on the line

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, that's not ideal. Does it happen at a particular timecode? I suspect that there is a possibility that some particular file or effect could be causing it. Please try rendering the sequence first [Sequence > Render In to Out] and then export using the previews.

Let me know how AME behaves after trying these suggestions.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can they give a definitive solution? they are a shame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same problem. Did you resolve this yet? Customer  support was no help after two hours of troubleshooting with them remoted into my computer. Both are macs and on Mojave’s latest beta. Really need a fix for this adobe. Unacceptable to have this many issues without a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joakim,

Did you ever get this figured out? Just wondering if you ever found a solution or workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines