• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME export error -1609629695

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My comp is 15 sec. with multipass EXR's from c4d and 1080p image sequence files. When I click play in the preview it doesn't play at full and I'm getting an error -1609629695 on AME when rendering or AE. What I know for sure is it let me render when I removed the EXR multi pass images. Anyone know a workaround so I can get my screen to preview with all 4 layers and render.Export error ae.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like something around 1:20-2:04 is causing Media Encoder to get grumpy. In your After Effects project, is there anything in that range that you think could be causing issues? What happens if you render using "Software Only?"

Possible workaround: Are you able to render straight from After Effect in stead of Media Encoder? Also, does this error occur only for H.264 .mp4 renderings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines