Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME freezes while encoding can't fix! Need helpful tricks

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I have been trying to export my movie on Character Animator using media encoder on my Windows 10 laptop. after days of constant "fails" and holding on the same frame every time I don't know what's wrong. my best guess is that its a memory RAM problem. I keeping getting "Bad allocation" on CH. I've tried cleaning the cache files and boosting the memory in preferences with no luck. Is there a trick to fix this that doesn't include buying or updating hardware?   I have 8GB of Ram so is there a way to play at a slightly lower quality to help this? Sorry I am new to all of this but it keeps constantly failing or freezing on the same frame and a few times bugging out and corrupting the original file so CH can't read my original video. I would be extremely grateful for any advice and I can't provide more info if needed!  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?