• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME is suddenly encoding my premiere sequences poorly

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing a problem lately with sending a group of sequences from premiere to the encoder, encode them in h.264/match source-adaptive high bitrate only to get video that is exceptionally poor. the video is blocky, doesnt play all frames, skips/repeats frames. the quality is reminiscent to that of old cellphone video, or 56K streamed footage.  When i export the same sequence from premiere directly, i get the correct full-res version.

This was never a problem before until the last couple of weeks. The premiere sequences exported are mostly after effects compositions, and I prefer to export them via encoder as a batch export. I can send it out and not worry about it for 30 minutes. Sending from premiere makes it a pain now as i have to sit through every individual sequence and wait for each one to finish.

Nothing has changed in the sequence settings, or in the AE composition settings. I am running the latest updated versions of CC 2018 for all adobe programs.

Computer info: HP Z820 running 2 8-Core Xeon E5-2650 @ 2Ghz with only 32GB RAM with a Quadro K5000 display card. The computer does run on Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Hi EddyAlvarez,

Sorry for your issue!

Can you post a screenshot of your Export Settings window?

Additionally, take a look at the Target Bitrate and check if that's not too low.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi EddyAlvarez,

Sorry for your issue!

Can you post a screenshot of your Export Settings window?

Additionally, take a look at the Target Bitrate and check if that's not too low.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines