• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME keeps encoding at quarter resolution of the original when added from AE

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions of AME and AE CC, I was able to set the preview resolution in AE to quarter for faster preview and when I add it to the AME encoding queue, it will still render at full resolution. However, after the most current update, If the preview resolution is set at a quarter, then the resolution of the encoded file will also be downgraded unless i set the preview resolution in AE to full before adding it to the AME queue. Is this an intended feature or am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Hi Pixeladed,

This is a known issue and will definitely be fixed. The best workflow is when you create your AE comp, set the resolution to Full as stated by Awawroski.

Sorry the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that AME CC 2017 exports at the resolution you're working at, you have to switch your AE previewer to "Full" and save the project before you send to AME.  The same goes for native motion blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pixeladed,

This is a known issue and will definitely be fixed. The best workflow is when you create your AE comp, set the resolution to Full as stated by Awawroski.

Sorry the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines