• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME not launching

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed both After Effects and Media Encoder on a Windows 10 64-bit laptop. After the first use, Media Encoder starts launching but never manages to. I don't get any errors or other notifications, it just stops.

I have already searched online for a solution and they all seem to refer to a single file (X19zbGNfZmVhdHVyZXNfXw==.slc) which does not seem to exist. I have checked the hidden files and folders and I have also check that the Firewall is not stopping it. It is generating .slc files, just not this specific one.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the software a few times, going as far as using an uninstaller to make sure there are no leftover files, I have run it as Administrator and tried launching it while pressing shift to reset settings and nothing seems to work. I cannot get past the splash screen.

At this point I have no other ideas other than a full system format which I would like to avoid. Any ideas please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share version and build of AME and AE you are using.
Go to Help > About to find version and build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AE version is 16.1.1(Build 4)

AME version should be 13.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines