• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME render error

Explorer ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm hoping one of the pros here can help me diagnose the AME render error I get when I try and render this video. I've tried rendering on my home computer and it works but when I render on my work computer it fails. I've attached the error log. TIA ~Amy

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please try to switch from Hardware Encoding to Software Encoding (under Export Settings > Video tab > Encoding Settings > Performance) & check if it's exporting properly. If you are still experiencing the issue try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & check if it works. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sumeet, I tried changing to Software Encoding and also changed the render to Mercury Playback Engine Software only. It still fails. 😞 Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines