Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME - TS Multiplexer GONE?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have lost the option to use TS multiplexer in the 2018 AME. I was using version 2017.1.2 (Build 11.1.2.35) AME for a years. My preset is based on a H.264 Blu-ray format. My presets for daily workflow have migrated to AME 2018. However, some of my presets no longer encode a .m2t file. They are demuxed .wav and .m4v. I need to encode .m2t files for my media server. What has changed and why? Any help would be great. I can email you my preset to make this clear if need be.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 2.28.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-05 at 2.27.03 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same problem - on Premier Pro CC 2018 and 2019 version on Windows 10 Pro platform. Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered that due to Dolby's support of Adobe having been revoked, the option of multiplexing into .m2ts has since been removed. I would suggest trying in Encore, but that's also Adobe, so I wouldn't know if it would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can this be added back in?  I'm a CC subscriber but can't find version 11 (2017) on my older versions available download section.

Thank you in advance for you experience and insight.

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines