• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME won't encode MOGRT's (motion graphic templates)

Enthusiast ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've set up AME on a second PC that I want to use for all rendering.  Got watch folders set up.  I save PPro projects to watch folder and it gets processed automatically.

The problem is, our videos all end with a MOGRT (motion graphics template) and as an outro, but this AME won't render this, I get "Media offline" error as below.

I can export fine from my PC, either exporting direct from PPro or queuing to AME.  The projects I work on are all on a network drive, and on both PC's the drives are mapped to the same letter so the locations use exactly the same url.  The MOGRT is saved in my Creative Cloud libraries, and I drag into any projects that I'm working on, as it's a standard outro template.

How do I get this working?  The whole point of rendering on a second PC is to free up my own so that I can carry on working.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, aTomician

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Ah!  Blonde moment...  I hadn't even had PPro or AfterFX installed and it was an After FX mogrt.  Installed both and the export worked a beaut.

thanks for the tip off.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious. If you open up your project in Premiere Pro on your rendering computer does the MOGRT show up in your time line correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah!  Blonde moment...  I hadn't even had PPro or AfterFX installed and it was an After FX mogrt.  Installed both and the export worked a beaut.

thanks for the tip off.

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines