Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio fade out needed

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I shortened a video using Adobe Video Encoder, but I need the AUDIO to fade out starting from around 3 seconds from the "new" end. Can this be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

No, you cannot add an audio fade in Adobe Media Encoder.

Probably the quickest approach is to import the video into a Premiere Pro project, make the edit (in this case, the audio fade) in a Sequence and then send that to Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you cannot add an audio fade in Adobe Media Encoder.

Probably the quickest approach is to import the video into a Premiere Pro project, make the edit (in this case, the audio fade) in a Sequence and then send that to Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Warren. Unfortunately I don't have access to that software.

New question quickly. I took the MP4 (32Mb; 7:27minutes) and removed 27seconds from the end and encoded it to MP4 again, the shortened version is suddenly 490MB!!! How can I get that back down to a manageable size for LMS use again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines