Black bar when not exporting in 1920x1080

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting a video from AFX which is not exactly 1920x1080 some really small bars (1/2px) appear.

If the different size is the height the bars are vertical, if it the different one is the width the bar are horizontal. If both dimension are different the bars are vertical.

I had always use not standard size for my composition and I've never had this issue, so I presume is something related to the last updates of media encoder. 

If I export the composition in .mov directly from AFX, the bars doesn't appear.

Any explanations?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export or render, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a "match source" preset?  If not, try that. 

Although, make sure that your delivery settings allow for none standard frame sizes.  It might be better to confirm the footage to 16-by-9 (1920-by-1080).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it was set up as "match source", the matter is that I need to export the compistion in a format differrent from 16:9.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines