• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry pixel animation after render video export

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a pixel animation onto my computer however I can't figure out how to export it so that it's not blurry. I've tried many different settings. Please help! 

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 6.18.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-17 at 6.18.44 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleases state the Exact Adobe program you are using.

I don't think Media Encoder is the proper forum. Without knowing which adobe program you are using I can't move your post to the proper forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem by using quicktime screenrecord and cut the movie from there. Still have not figured out ho to export a high quality video though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that is 140 X 100 pixels in the screenshot, that won't export at a high quality unless it's tiny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines