Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug video "drool" and freeze when exported

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !

I looked to find an answer to my problem but could not.

I record with Dxtory AND THE VIDEO IS FINE when i launch it with VLC Mediaplayer or with Windows Media Player.

BUT when i export it with Adobe Media Encoder CC, following the recommandations to upload for Youtube,
there is a bug on the video when i read it : IT FREEZE AND THE SCREEN DROOL during severals seconds before
it comes back to the normal.

Here are the caracteristics : Format : H.264
                                             Video 1920*1080 (1,0) 60 i/s Progressive
                                             Output VBR 2 ways 12Mbits
                                             Audio AAC, 320 Kbits/s 48kHz Stéré

Does someone have faced to this problem or does someone know the answer to my problem ?

Many thanks to everyone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ArthurB,

Screen capturing/recording apps often use Variable Frame Rate recording, which is not ideal for use in Premiere Pro & Adobe Media Encoder. This could affect the quality of the final output due to frame rate conversion. Many users also experience audio sync issue with variable frame rate material.

I have seen this issue before and it is common with the Variable Frame Rate footage. You can check the properties of your video in MediaInfo.

Workaround: Convert your variable frame rate footage to a constant frame rate using the free HandBrake software before importing/editing in Adobe.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines