Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning a DVD in Encoder vs Encore

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I've been looking through a number of threads but none of them are particularly new (and therefore outdated) or have answered my question specifically. In short, I am trying to burn a DVD of a short film that I just finished editing. I have zero issues rendering the movie digitally but when it comes to actually burning to a disk directly, I'm out of luck.

The information I'm finding keep instructing me to pick settings best suited for DVDs and then click "Queue" where it will send me to Adobe Encore where I then can work with Menus, timelines, chapters, etc. But this is sending me to Adobe Encoder instead. I'm assuming this is an updated version of Encore since I can't find it anywhere under the Creative App options for Encore.

If this is so, I would think that the instructions would be translatable from the one program to the other but I'm not finding any of these functions at all nor am I finding any options that allow me to burn to a disk outright.

Thanks in advance,

Remington

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

You can no longer "send to Encore" unless you are using an older version (CS6 or before).

To use Encore with CC:

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

You must install the library separately. The link on that page works, but getting the full library is easier here:

Download full library content for Adobe Encore CS6 .

And, the link on that page to the "using" Encore with CC tutorial (Using Encore CS6 with PremierePro CC « DAV's TechTable) is broken. It is here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can no longer "send to Encore" unless you are using an older version (CS6 or before).

To use Encore with CC:

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

You must install the library separately. The link on that page works, but getting the full library is easier here:

Download full library content for Adobe Encore CS6 .

And, the link on that page to the "using" Encore with CC tutorial (Using Encore CS6 with PremierePro CC « DAV's TechTable) is broken. It is here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on macOS Catalina, Adobe Encore CS6 is not supported (no 32 bit applications)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore CS6 is 64 bit. Has anyone tried Encore on Catalina? Permissions were a problem to be adjusted on many recent Mac OS's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Creative Suite apps are not expected to install or run on Catalina. There is much more to this than 64 bit, that's just the only part journalists could understand. If you are tied to CS, DO NOT UPGRADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines