• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I apply "Fill Right With Left" to a batch export in AME?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 300 video files of an old TV program that I need to convert in AME. However, the files have audio only on the left channel, with an empty right channel. It is a mono mix, but on a stereo track. I know Premiere offers the "Fill Right with Left" filter, but is there any way to batch-apply this in Media Encoder to all 300 files, without needing to run them individually through Premiere?

TOPICS
Export or render , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, no, there's no way to apply a Premiere Pro effect at the source level in AME.  Although, this would make a great feature request.

Since the Fill Right with Left effect cannot be applied at the Master Clip level, you'd have to send each file from a Premiere Pro Sequence to AME.  Doable, but not automated.

Changing audio channel configurations is something for the Batch Processing panel in Adobe Audition.

How to use Batch Processing & Scripting in Adobe Audition CC (Audio 101: Part 6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4csSGID18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines