• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone explain to me why !!!

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain to me why I enabled CUDA in Encoder but my GPU is still 0%?

Help me pls !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi Lone-Wolf,

In Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects the GPU is used to process GPU accelerated effects and features. If you are using more number of these effects on the timeline, you will notice a higher GPU usage. The GPU usage will be dependent on the number of such effects and features used. If you are not using a large number of such effects you may notice a lower GPU usage. The other processing required for rendering is done by the CPU, that is why you have a hi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using GPU accelerated effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I always use Mercury Playback Engine GPU acceleration (CUDA). if anything wrong or it still works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lone-Wolf,

In Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects the GPU is used to process GPU accelerated effects and features. If you are using more number of these effects on the timeline, you will notice a higher GPU usage. The GPU usage will be dependent on the number of such effects and features used. If you are not using a large number of such effects you may notice a lower GPU usage. The other processing required for rendering is done by the CPU, that is why you have a high CPU usage. You may refer to this link to know more about GPU accelerated effects in Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Types of effects in Premiere Pro

After Effects effect list

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines