• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find HEVC in Adobe Media Encoder CC2017

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to CC 2017 and cannot find the HEVC preset. I have see similar discussion and the problem was related to license issues but I have HEVC in Adobe Premiere CC 2017 and I have already tried to remove license folder to reset license unfortunately when I open Media Encoder outside Adobe premier HEVC is still missing

dhdjstfjkrf.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Hi AndreaFar,

As you mentioned, it is an issue with License. HEVC codecs are not available for trail versions. It seems like Media Encoder is not activated. Please try the following:

1. Quit all Adobe apps.

2. Close all running Adobe processes in Task Manager.

3. Sign Out from Creative Cloud application, Quit the application(check in Task Manager for confirmation)

4. Launch Creative Cloud app, Sign in.

5. Launch Media Encoder & Check for HEVC codecs.

If issue persists, Disable Antivirus, Firewall &

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AndreaFar,

As you mentioned, it is an issue with License. HEVC codecs are not available for trail versions. It seems like Media Encoder is not activated. Please try the following:

1. Quit all Adobe apps.

2. Close all running Adobe processes in Task Manager.

3. Sign Out from Creative Cloud application, Quit the application(check in Task Manager for confirmation)

4. Launch Creative Cloud app, Sign in.

5. Launch Media Encoder & Check for HEVC codecs.

If issue persists, Disable Antivirus, Firewall & perform the above steps.

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already done and HEVC seems unlocked only when I use it in Premiere Pro. I'm a bit confused. Premiere doesn't use the same Media Encoder? Are there 2 different redundant Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AndreaFar,

Premiere Pro uses the same Media Encoder when the export is queued.

Have you tried uninstall & reinstall of Media Encoder?

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to unistall and reinstall from Cloud Client same problem. Maybe some key in Windows system registry is corrupted. Is there an updated clean tool that I can use to completely remove every residual and reinstall again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried these things as well, though my issue is the codec appears in neither program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a proper license for Premiere Pro and still not seeing HEVC, please try launching apps from Creative Cloud app.  Under the "Apps" tab, please click a "Open" button to launch the app.  If you don't see "Open" buttons, it means Creative Cloud hasn't been connected to the license server yet.  If so, please wait a bit till you see the buttons.CC_Open.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you ask the status and don't reply any more, it's very upsetting(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MMeguro I have the same problem on my MacBook Pro 2017. What I should do when reinstalling app change nothing? And I properly open app from cc menu:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same think here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to chat with Adobe Support, got no help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't help, I've Creative Cloud for teams, tried reinstall apps, sign out and in again and so on, antivirus is off but still no 265 in Media encoder. Any ideas?

@Vidya Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought individual Adobe Premiere Pro licence (single app), was using team subscription before. STILL NO HEVC! ADOBE, get my money back or FIX THIS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of creative cloud app, then launch ppro and sign back in. You should have HEVC in AME and Ppro.

If that doesn't work, create a new user account, launch PPro, sign in, and check for HEVC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck - no HEVC after re-login.

I tried multiple times with team sub before and individual now - it's not there. Disgusting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about trying it on a new account?

Are you an admin on your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plan I have to use to get hevc, because all of you written does not work.This is not free, I have to pay. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i try all, hard job and fix, if you still no working, i try my best, text to me from wechat, id is linjiecn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines