• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot publish to YouTube from AME 2021

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my AME has been 'failing' to upload to YouTube when previously it has worked issue free. MY friend who also is logged in to the same YT account is not having this problem, so it is limited to my account/software.

"YouTube - Not logged in to YouTube" is the message I get whenever I try. I have reset preferences and logged in/out of the YT account a tonne of times. No luck. Can anybody help?

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.01.38.pngScreenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.01.34.pngScreenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.02.14.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand this is not ideal. Have you tried signing out and signing back in to YouTube account from a internet browser like Chrome?

Let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see! You've mentioned that your friend is also logged into the same account. Could you ask him to log out and then test it on your computer?

-Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines