• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color grading not exporting in Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported a few videos from Premiere Pro CC 2019 through Media Encoder that don't have the color grading in them. I have done research online and followed some directions.

My custom luts were in a folder, in my movies folder. I then copied and pasted them into the proper folders inside of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder (LUTs-Creative forlders). I even removed the lut and reapplied them from the dropdown inside Premiere Pro under the creative tab.

All apps are up to date.

Exporting inside Premiere works as it should and fine for quick couple minute exports but anything I export with some denoising done takes forever so I need this to work properly. What else can I do?

IMac Pro

3.2GHz Intel Xeon W

32 GB Ram

Radeon Pro Vegas 56

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jasonp31058357,

Sorry for the trouble. Go to Media Encoder preferences > General > Premiere Pro, uncheck "Import sequences natively" option and check the export.

Also, share a screenshot with us.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I forgot to add that in my original post. I did also uncheck "Import sequences natively" already.

Here is a screen shot of my export settings from Premiere, then Media Encoder and the final exported video against the video in premiere.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 9.17.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 9.18.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 9.21.40 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jasonp,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Could you check one more thing? We need to see which renderer is being used for both the applications.

Here are the paths to find it.

Premiere Pro: File > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > Renderer

Media Encoder:

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both are OpenCL. As much as I love Premiere, Adobe should follow Final Cut and be able to just export in Premiere and still be able to use Premiere instead of having everyone jump through hoops trying to get two programs to properly work together. Also, for paying for all apps I should be able to actually call and talk to someone instead of being directed to a forum, waiting for answers and then making sure I follow up with replies when they finally happen. I've been stuck waiting for exports to continue working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hack by are animator after trying to solve the same issue for days and giving up on adobe settings- just increase the saturation by 20% before exporting. (surprisingly it works)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines