• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting to Dynamic Link Server is failing in Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know what the issue seems to be as it was working fine since many many months. I can't seem to use Adobe Media Encoder to render projects from Adobe After Effects.

I hit the button "add to media encoder ender queue" on AE. I saw that it was now in the media encoder window. I wanted to render it from the media encoder. I then clicked the 'green' button on the right to start rendering...BUT...for the past 30 minutes it's been "Connecting to Dynamic Link Server". Nothing has happened and after some time the rendering failed

What could have possibly gone wrong? Till yesterday everything was working fine

I'm using Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 & Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (all up to date)

Please note:

I never had any earlier version of adobe editing products

The  AME and AE softwares are the latest ones as per the creative clouds app (it says all are up to date)

I dont have any firewall blocking it

I have never moved/ replaced/ edited/ cut & pasted anything in the setup files/ program files etc etc etc

Please help me ..anyone..in this planet. I have have been searching blogs/posts/ research data/ youtube but there is no adequate solution!!

Regards,

Joe Czechalikkal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

I am sorry that you are not able to render your After Effects project in Adobe Media Encoder.

Please check for the exact version of After effects and Media Encoder (from the help menu).

What all effects are you using in your After effects comp?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines