Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert MP4 to MPG

Participant ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to burn a DVD. The video file I have is MP4. The program I need to use can only work with MPG files. Is there a way to convert an MP4 to an MPG from Media Encoder? The only format I found close was MPG2, but it spirts out a .m2v and .wav file. I need it to be a single .mpg file. Thank you for your help in advance!

TOPICS
Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to Mpeg2-DVD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peru. That preset still gives me 2 files: an .m2v and a .wav file. As I mentioned, I would need it to be a single .mpg file with both video and audio together. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not at my editing computer now, but there is a setting in Mpeg2-DVD to output to an mpeg file.

I've done it many times to author in a program to create DVD iso files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines