• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converted FLV to MP4 No Audio

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several older posts but I haven't found any solutions. We are trying to convert our recorded meetings from Adobe Connect to a format our staff can view offline, such as an MP4 or WMV. The downloaded file from Adobe Connect is an FLV. For some reason when we do the conversion using AME, the video is fine but there is no audio. When the FLV is imported it also shows as "No audio" in the Source field. I know the FLV has audio because I can use a 3rd party media player such as VLC and it plays fine, with audio. We are using Adobe Connect version 9.4.2 and AME CS6 version 6.0.3.1. Also I am aware there are 3rd party apps that can do this but we aren't allowed to use 3rd party apps. I am also aware there is a paid feature in Connect 9.4 and is included in Connect 9.5 but we will not be getting that anytime soon. Thanks.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michaelm19617145,

Where exactly is that .flv file (recorded in Adobe connect) located?

Is this issue happening with all of your recordings or is it specific to one?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The FLV file is located on my computer. We only have this issue when we try to convert the FLV files that are downloaded from Adobe Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines