• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CPU GHz

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have I7-8750h processor. When ı render a video with Media Encoder it uses only 2.3 GHz of processor. CPU usage is normal but it get my attention. My processor can goes up to 4.1 single, 3.9 Ghz multi core as ı remembered. Is it a bug like or what ? Can you give me some information or solition? Thank you. Ekran Görüntüsü (70).png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't find a Media Encoder forum, just one for Media Server but since I don't know if that's what you meant, let me move this to the Get Started forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question or someone who knows can move it to the appropriate forum.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines