• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DCP Wraptor export stalls and crashes

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few months I've had to export multiple short DCPs through AME with increasingly diminished returns, weirdly enough. All files have been ProRes 422 or 422 HQ 1920x1080, 24fps and all DCPs have been 2k flat, 24fps, JPEG2000, Progressive w square pixels.

Originally it seemed like every export over around 15 minutes would stall out and crash, but in the last month it's worsened to the point of no DCPs finishing encoding. Both Premiere and AME are up to date and I'm on OS X 10.11.6.

Seems like its probably the same issue as this thread from Feb: Wraptor 2K DCP crashes which was marked answered with Adobe promising a fix in the next update. I haven't heard anything since and strangely don't see too many people having this problem across the internet.

Thanks for any ideas/fixes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking up on this -- it was never resolved in any of the updates.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just confirming that DCP export in Premiere still doesn't work, even on the latest versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having an issue where Media Encoder crashes when attempting DCP exports on the latest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines