• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directory Viewer RED Option Grayed Out

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was attempting to only show a specific file format (mov vs R3D files that were in the same folder) and went to the directory viewer and clicked "file directory." Obviously this was a mistake and I should've gone to the "file types displayed" dropdown and chosen the correct format.

Anyway, going back to the directory viewer dropdown, the RED option is now grayed out and I can't get it to come back. Using that option makes it so that the spanned out R3D clips automatically show as one file (as it should). Now it looks like it's 21 clips of the same joined clip with the same 49 minute length of time in the media encoder browser (but there are 21 spanned out clips in my mac finder folder).

When I try to go to other folders that have spanned R3D clips in it, it works the way I want it to. It's just this one folder now having weird issues.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever fix this, louiecorpse? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines