• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link and Library sync Problems

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon some the tediousness of this, but I wanted to be as clear, as I am thorough in regards to what steps I've taken to attempt to rectify these problems.

As mentioned, neither my libraries nor Dynamic Link are working, or my cloud files themselves retrievable in this environment.

I have more than enough horsepower, and more than enough allocated to CC.

I checked AME error logs

I uninstalled all apps

I signed out of CC

I uninstalled CC

I executed Adobe Cleaner

(I went through and deleted all additional files in AppData and Documents that cleaner nor uninstall cover)

I pulled up the log report and though the manifest listed many problems of location, I figured if they've been deleted and cleared out, that would be

better than knowing they are placed in a wrong location. There are some additional cues in there of which I have no idea as to what they are, but perhaps you can determine a problem from those logs. (SEE first video 6:42)

As far as libraries troubleshooting,

I closed out all apps, uninstalled them, uninstalled CC

Ran CC Cleaner

I deleted my CC Libraries folder

I checked my host logs and were clean

I checked proxy settings and they are clean

I also wanted to show me making a simple an animation to offer further context, that, if in the event the DynamicLink was erroring out because it couldn't retrieve the all the files the comp made up from other locations, was considered as well and that as you can see, creating a new ani from scratch still provides the same result, in spite of all these other steps I have thus taken.

Lastly, I wanted to show the conflict with library. As you can see in the last video, in Illustrator, it cannot pull up my libraries, not can I place anything in the panel. However, I can go to my AppData Folder/subfolder, find the library and the files, and open them manually. How is this possible??

As one can tell by my missive made here today, this has been an incredibly frustrating event. I hope this can be fixed. Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MattyBeeBeeEight,

Your firewall may be preventing the dynamic link process from communicating with the other applications. Make sure your firewall is set to allow all Adobe applications. Have you done so?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

I went in to firewall permissions and created open permissions to outgoing for both AME and AE. Now when I open AME and attempt to drag a file into the queue, AME either crashes, with a crash report populating, or the dynamic link pending window which loops endlessly until I close it out. I have however regained my libraries back, but not function to dynamic link. I did notice that there is a dynamic link exe file - should I also grant outgoing permissions to that as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure couldn't hurt to try that. If that does not work, contact our video queue here: Contact Customer Care

We'll work 1-1 with you to solve the issue. If you have trouble with them, PM me and I'll escalate your case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines