• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link is not installed

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community hopefully there is some solution. As you will see in ENCORE CC2018 when I want to add a composition since AFTER EFFECT CC 2017 I get this poster, look for the application but I did not find it. Someone can help me please! The same happens with AFTER EFFECT when I want to add it to the ENCORE.Sin título001.jpgSin título002.jpg

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore is the end-of-life (last version Encore CS6) DVD/Blu-ray authoring software. You are in Adobe Media Encoder CC 21018.

The version of After Effects you show is 2017. You can only dynamic link between like versions (2017 to 2017 and 2018 to 2018).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan thank you very much esteemed, right now I fix that. A big hug from Argentina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines