Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encode 360° Stereoscopic Proxies

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using the VR 2048x2048 Stereoscopic DNxHR Stereo Audio Preset provided by Adobe to encode proxies for my VR footage in an Adobe Team Project, but Adobe Media Encoder doesn't get past 3 seconds of work before progress ceases and the 'remaining' time counter endlessly tallies seconds.

Initially, the whole program would freeze (progress would cease and the 'Elapsed' and 'Remaining' tallies remained static). I tried to do a CleanBoot of my PC to work out what the problem was, but to no avail (as per recommended on another forum post). I have since reinstalled the program and am now faced with the problem described above.

I am working on a MSI GP62MVR 6RF Leopard Pro dedicated VR laptop with the following specs:

Intel(R) Core i&-6700HQ CPU @2.60GHz

32 GB RAM

GeForce GTX1060

PCI-E Gen 3 with a 512GB solid state boot drive (that Adobe products are installed to)

It is difficult to work effectively and neatly without being able to render proxies as I import new media and I am on a deadline, please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?