Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENCODER 2020 not render entire timeline

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have specific problem with Adobe Encoder. I need to render 1h 47min podcast in 4k, 40 mbp/s. In Adobe Premiere this is like horror to make such render (over 52h of render - 1080p needs only about 9-10h). Apart from that half year ago similiar projects would render on mine PC in common time (one night render ;)) 

So I tried to render this project in Adobe Media Encoder, it render ways faster (in 3 hours!!!), first try was finished but Encoder render 1 hour and 37 minutes (after that time it wasn't playful), then second take rendered only 35 minutes (also very fast) - for example YouTube recognize only this durations, windows media player freeze and comeback to start after 1h 37min and then after 35min. I ruled out problems like not enough disk space and specific timeline errors. 

I have found out only one thread about that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder/adobe-media-encoder-not-encoding-my-video-to-the-...

I used same solution as post owner say, now rendering and praying that it shoulds helps because of deadline 😄 

Have you similar problems and find 100% solution (it isn't common problem I research, so I think there isn't millions of ways to fix it) or maybe you know how could I comeback to Premiere Pro render durations from last year?   

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?