Encoder keeps turning my computer off - MAC

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When encoding, the system just turns itseld off!  I'm using Encoder 2020, on a Mac and have upgraded to Catalina.  Anyone out there had the same issue on a Mac?  I saw one post for Windows but couldn't translate the issue to Mac.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export or render, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any adobe staff that can please help me with this one.  It is starting to impact on workload.

love some help.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message I get when restarts.  This only happening with encoder mainly and one with Premiere CC so far. 

Is no one else out there having this problem?

Adobe support please help!

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.17.59 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.17.27 pm.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok So when I rang Adobe support I was told that there is no support for Encoder and that I must use the forum, where Abode staff monitor the forum and I would get an answer.  That has not happened so could any Adobe staff who are monitoring this forum please answer my questions.  It's a bit much to have absolutely no support at all.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines