Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoding problem!

New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to you all!

I have a problem with Adobe Media Encoder.

When I render a project form After Effect in Media Encoder the video resulting is very bad and low quality, despite the profile I choose.

The same project rendered in AFterEffect in MOv. is very good. MOreover, if I tak the MOV file and rirender in Adobe Media Encoder the quality is very good.

The problem exist only when I render direclty form After Effects in Media Encoder.

Regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if in AE preview is set to full resolution.

What profile are you using for rendering? Maybe just the wrong profile with too low bitrate.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexy George,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you are getting a quality difference on exporting a .aep project from Adobe Media Encoder. Please share the following information for the investigation:

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines