• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enconder crashes before enconding ANYTHING

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! im working with 4k footage and my laptop can hardly keep up, i used to create proxies for this types of files but now, encoder does not work AT ALL. As soon as i hit the button to start rendering the program just crashes. This happens whether i open encoder from premier or in its own. Both premiere and encoder are up to date. It is extremely frustrating and destroying my workflow

TOPICS
Crash , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Solved after re installing the intel graphics driver!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. The only solution was to disable harware acceleration on the dedicated GeForce card, but obviosly the encoding process take much longer. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least that worked for you! i tried it and just keeps crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved after re installing the intel graphics driver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What CPU do you have? Can you please post the link for the driver? At the first install I had a message with an incompatible driver and a fix button which downloaded an old driver, but after a clean install the message is not showing again. I downloaded a driver from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines