• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Avvertenza encoder: V022:vbv_delay underflow!

Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem that I've never experienced.

Exporting mxf files from Premiere CC 2015.4 using Encoder 2015.4, the software export the files and show the notice:

Avvertenza encoder: V022:vbv_delay underflow!

What does it means? It's a problem that I can solve?

I've never had a similar problem.

thank you in advance!

Giovanni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giovanni,

I have never seen this error before, can you share a screenshot?

What happens to your exported files? Are you able to play them?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What screenshot do you need?

At th eend of th eexport, Encoder show the green flag with a yellow exclamation point.

The file seems to be playble. I tried to reimport it in Premiere: if there are just a couple of frames with the problem, Premiere accept to import it; if th eframes are more...Premiere doens't import and notifies "Damaged file".

This is the report of AMEEncodingLog about a file that I tried to export

- File sorgente: C:\Users\VIDEOP~1\AppData\Local\Temp\CASO PER DUE HD.prproj

- File di output: F:\Caso Per Due EXPORT FINALI\Episodio 65.mxf

- Predefinito usato: Personale

- Video: 1920x1080 (1,0), 25 fps, Superiore, 00:57:40:14

- Audio: 48000 Hz, 8 canale/i, 24 bit

- Bitrate:

- Tempo di codifica: 00:18:25

06/22/2017 03:58:41 PM : File codificato con avvertenza

------------------------------------------------------------

Avvertenza encoder: V022:vbv_delay underflow! (decoding_time=40646464.8, t_EOP=40646474.5, bitcount=22581374744.0, frame=11286)

Avvertenza encoder: V022:vbv_delay underflow! (decoding_time=40657264.8, t_EOP=40657407.0, bitcount=22587448360.0, frame=11289)

------------------------------------------------------------

06/22/2017 03:58:42 PM : Coda interrotta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also restored to Factory status two different PC

1. HP Z620 (3HDD 1TB, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro K2000) with Win 7 Pro, Adobe Premiere CC 2015.4 and Encoder, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop.

2. HP Pavilion (2HDD, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX) with Win10, Adobe Premiere CC 2015.4 and Encoder, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop.

I didn't upgraded the PC too much. This configuration was perfectly working because the last year I exported more than 200 mfx files (each one about 60' long) without problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried forcing Close GOP and it seems th efile are correctly exported.

Can you tell me why this happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell you why this happens as that is in an area of the code I am not familiar with but we are looking in to it. However I can tell you that the warning is not an error and there is nothing wrong with the file that was created. Thank you for your input and I will add your notes to our investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but there is an error: if the message affect just a couple of frames, I have verified that the file can be imported and managed again in Premiere. If the message concern many frames (it happens that are affected by this problem also 30 frames in a file 58 minutes long), trying to import the file in Premiere is shown the message: Impossible to import the file, it could be damaged.

I can suggest to try testing Premiere/encoder with a 60 minutes long MXF file HD XDCAM 4:2:2 1920x1080 with Long GOP of variable length. This is my source file that create the problem. The problem could not be shown if the source file is only some minutes long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines