Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code: -1609629690 with .prproj file in AME

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code: -1609629690

i tried to export a video from adobe premmiere through encode but i always get an error at a specific clip. 

The only difference with this clip is i've used a flare effect and a drp shadow effect. DId that cause the problem?

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the effects and try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that the export crashes for you everytime with a specific clip.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it and it works it seems the drop shadow was the issue . I want to use the effect though . Do you have any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for keeping us updated. It would be interesting to know if it happens with every project. Could you check? I'll stand by!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Did you ever figure this solution? I am getting this error with a frame in my After Effects comp. I want all my effects. I don't know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a mix down?  Treat the clip and it's FX nest as a separate encode and see if the problem persists for the video mixdown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines