• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code: -1609629695

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render one of my after effects projects but this error showed up and I don't know how to fix this issue:
- I7 8700k

- 64GB ram

- Rtx 2070

Width: 4320
Height:  2160

Frame Rate: 60
Length: 00:02:03:58

------------------------------------------------------------
- Encoding Time: 00:00:30
04/08/2020 06:48:00 PM : Encoding Failed
Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\H:\mercuy folder\mercuy_AME\Top.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:00:08
Rendering at offset: 0.000 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

aaaa.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

So its the CC lens effect for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its the CC lens effect for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same problem but I don't have any "lens" effects on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a similar issue. Had to go through my layers and see what effects were used at the time code shown. In your case it's 00:00:00:08. Deactivated one at a time and tried rendering it. Eventually tracked it down to a Glow effect (though weirdly, it does work on another layer?).

Traking what's wrong is tedious, and it's very annoying. I've seen quite a few forum questions with a similar issue. Almost all of them ask you to try to turn of hardware rendering or try some other setting. None of them work. You HAVE to go through your layers, and figure out what effect or layer is causing the problem, and disable it. If the effect is important, then you will have to try another way to recreate it.

I hope there's another way to resolve this, and wish adobe would look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not a programmer or a professional graphic artist. I'm an indie author who is trying to make a 1:30 book trailer. I have removed and replaced the footage and text at the site that the issue occurs, and it keeps occuring. I have tried to follow the advice on this help site, unchecking various boxes, etc., but some of it requires me to be programmer apparently.

I am angry because I spent $30 this month on Adobe and I bought music for this planned video. Now all the money and time I have spent on this trailer is lost. It doesn't look like I will ever be able to export this video, because now when I try to, Premium Rush simply closes. It is maddening to get on this help site and find out that this has been an issue since 2017. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines