Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: AVI
Writing to file: D:\ThesisSlides.avi
Around timecode: 00;00;00;00
Rendering at offset: 0.000 seconds
Component: AVI of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

Hoping to find a solution to this issue as I've been attempting to export a series of videos with it randomly successfully exporting, but mostly failing. The timecode the encoding fails at and the file type I export as doesn't seem to matter as far as errors go. I've tried it with and without graphical acceleration. It doesn't seem to make any difference as to when it fails, although with the software only it seems to fail later. 

I've looked through the forums as seemingly similar errors but I don't think I've seen a post with this exact error number, so I'm hoping someone who can properly read the error code can give me some direction as to what to do as trying blindly in the dark has already eaten a day of time. It also crashes just as reliably when I export directly from Premiere pro. 

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thing worth mentioning is that occasionally it'll say it's finished exporting, but I'll produce completely garbage output. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines