• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie! Export Error using Pro-res.

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render out a Pro-res video and AME keeps failing. I'm rending out as Pro-res 422 HQ.

It gets all the way to the point where I have another exported pro-res video element in the sequence and that's where it fails with the error code:

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Exporter returned bad result.

I pulled over the pro-res clip in another sequence and started doing test renders and it fails every time.

Anyone else having this issue?

Working in the latest version of Premiere 12.1.1 on a MacPro with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Latest version of AME as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you queuing your project from PPro and then have PPro encode it?
What happens if you export directly from PPro instead of sending it to AME?
Can you export to other presets like Match Source H.264? Do those encodes work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm queuing the project from PPro to AME and encoding it through AME. When I export directly from PPro - it rendered out just fine.

I've not tried exporting using other presets because I needed it in Pro-res HQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.  It would be helpful to know if this problem only happens when you export to Prores or if it happens if you export to any other format.

So if you wouldn't mind, please export to a few different formats like Match Source H264 which is default export format or a few other ones.  The helps us narrow down what this issue could be.

2.  Do you also run into his issue if you do the same export to Prores using a different project?  

3. You mentioned that it fails in a specific point.  What is unique to that clip that?  Does it have effects?  What if you move that clip to beginning of your project?  Does it fail immediately in that case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines