Hi, I have recently experienced problems rendering with Media Encoder. I wanted to render an After Effects project in the format H.264, it has always worked for me. But today it started rendering and when it was almost ready it stopped and said error by the name of the file and when I clicked it, it opened a text that showed the information of my video (name, where I was exporting it, etc) but nothing else, then I tried again but the same thing happened but now the text was empty. I changed the renderer from Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only but it kept saying error. I don't know what to do and I need to export that video with H.264 because I upload them to social media.
I don't know if my computer was the reason of this, I recently changed computers (from Mac to Mac) and on the previous one I didn't have this problem but with the new one I also installed MacOs BigSur, I don't know if it worked with Catalina in the new computer. I don't know if this affects something.