• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message Says Media Encoder not installed - BUT IT IS!

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Friends...we have run into a small glitch with CC2021.  When we attempt to export a short sequence from Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder opens up and we adjust the settings for our export.  When we click on the Queue button, we receive an error message stating that Adobe Media Encoder is not installed - BUT IT ACTUALLY IS INSTALLED.  This error message makes no logical sense.  We have even gone so far as to uninstall and re-install the Media Encoder application, but we receive the same error message.  Is there anyone out there experiencing this problem, or who may have previously?  We have never run into this issue with Media Encoder in the past decade.  Please help if you have information which can assist us.  Cheers!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me too. I've tried a bunch of different things including uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, restarting my computer, etc. Nothing is working. Were you able to find a solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines