• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error transcoding reason 9007

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message I am using a windows computer and trying to ingest videos as QuickTime. This is what I get every time. Any ideas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi crystalsBBA,

Please explain the workflow you are following to the Ingest.

1. What is the selected preset in the Ingest function? Are you using any custom preset?

2. Is it working with any other default presets?

3. Is it working with any other format footage?

4. Have you tried to transcode the same video file directly to Quicktime in Media Encoder?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue trying to use match source with the dnx format.... but everything appears to work fine when I have a preset other than match source selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the "Match Source (Rewrap)" preset?

I just ran into this ingesting footage in Prelude CC2017 (Windows 10). I trimmed some clips in the Ingest window and set them to "Transfer Clips to Destination" and "Transcode." For "Format" I selected "DNxHR/DNxHD MXF OP1a" and the "Preset" was "Match Source (Rewrap)."

All the rewraps failed. I opened Media Encoder and all the failed transcodes were still in the Queue marked "Failed". I clicked the "Failed" link in one of them and it opened the log in Notepad. The last section said:

- Source File: Q:\[source path]\DSCF2582.m4v

- Output File: Q:\[destination path]\DSCF2582.mxf

- Preset Used: Match Source (Rewrap)

- Video:

- Audio:

- Bitrate:

- Encoding Time: 00:00:00

03/02/2017 10:27:48 AM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

The source file's video stream is not compatible with this preset. Please choose a different preset.

------------------------------------------------------------

So I reset the status of one of the failed transcodes to "Ready", then clicked its "Preset" link to bring up the Export Settings window.

Everything looked fine. I did not make any changes, just clicked OK. As a result, the preset in the Media Encoder Queue for that item had changed to "DNX HQ 1080p 24" (which is the underlying preset Media Encoder selected as matching the source). (If you make changes in the Export Settings, the Preset would change to "Custom".)

I clicked Start and it transcoded just fine. There was nothing wrong with the values in the preset, something about the very "Match Source (Rewrap)" preset that was problematic.

I reset that Queue entry's status to "Ready", clicked into the Export Settings again and saved the settings as a named preset so I could find it more easily. Then I then selected the rest of the Failed Queue items, reset status to "Ready" and selected my new preset. All the transcodes ran with no problems.

My hypothesis is that using a normal named Preset loads settings directly from a file, but "Match Source (Rewrap)" has to run a function to determine which Preset to use, and for some reason the pipe is choking on that extra layer of abstraction.

HTH

-Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem using the dnxhd mxf o1a format with the match source (rewrap) preset.... It fails every time doing this in prelude. When I've chosen other dnx presets they transcode fine. However, I've also tried using the dnx match source option to transcode and import in premiere... and that has not had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump, same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue with .MP4 files from my A7sii.  I sucks that no one is answering this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi InterrobangMP,

Sorry for the trouble. Are you able to import the files normally into Premiere Pro? Please check.

What is the version of Media Encoder & Premiere Pro? FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines