• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors with exporting in AME

Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

If I want to export specially one final sequence from project with AME I am still recieving a same error. Different projects and export works fine. I tried make a copy of this project ,changed the name of project, changed the Rendered to Software only, nothing helps.

Errors what I am recieving:

Export Error. Error compiling movie. Render Error. Render returned error. Writing with exporter: QuickTime Writing to file: D:\Comp 1.mov Around timecode: 00:00:00:06 - 00:00:00:21 Rendering at offset: 0.240 seconds Component: QuickTime of type Exporter Selector: 9 Error code: -1609629695

or

Export Error. Error compiling movie. Render Error. Render returned error. Writing with exporter: H.264 Writing to file: \\?\D:\Work\Comp 1.mp4 Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:00:00:06 - 00:00:00:15 Rendering at offset: 0.240 seconds Component: H.264 of type Exporter Selector: 9 Error code: -1609629695

Please help me what should I do, Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Hi Martinf,

Have you tried troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document: How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martinf,

Have you tried troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document: How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines