Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics content not rendering in Watch Folder AME

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

We are using the Essential Graphics Panel shared library to add motion graphics to Premiere timelines. We are sometimes rendering our timelines to a render machine which is using a Watch Folder setup. The problem we have is that the motion graphics content is shown as offline and not rendered but the rest of the timeline renders fine. The Motion Graphics Template Media folder is on the same server as all of our other media and should be easily located by AME. I'm guessing that the Watch Folder functionality hasn't been updated to take into account the new workflow of the Essential Graphics panel. Has anyone else had the same experience? Fixes?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.

Previously used "old title" as a subtitle and text carrier, but I heard that the new out of the "basic graphics" is good to use I have to try it, they are really good and more stable unlike the past is easy to collapse .

However, when exporting using AME, a lot of mistakes occur, such as lost images, misplaced locations, or even no direct display.

PR export directly without these problems, AME is indeed a good export volume tool, but it seems we can not use it at the moment. . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines