Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from Media Encoder slightly desaturated and wrong color

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've recently been going through a problem with the current Media Encoder. I have been trying to export my projects from it and the exports come out in an incorrect color. My color grades are warm and the exports they come out colder and more desaturated. I've tried exporting it multiple times, and in different formats. From mp4 to .mov and the exports still have problems. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and it's of no use. I'm currently just exporting directly off of premiere and the exports seem fine there, but media encoder not working properly is troubling.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Hi andres1024,

I understand that you are experiencing issues while exporting from AME, there is no such issue when exporting directly from PPro.

Which version of PPro & AME have you installed? (Please check from the help menu)

What are your system specs and please confirm the version of video driver?

Try these steps:

• In the preferences of AME, keep this option disabled and check if that makes any difference.

1.jpg

• You can also try switching the video renderer. (In AME)

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andres1024,

I understand that you are experiencing issues while exporting from AME, there is no such issue when exporting directly from PPro.

Which version of PPro & AME have you installed? (Please check from the help menu)

What are your system specs and please confirm the version of video driver?

Try these steps:

• In the preferences of AME, keep this option disabled and check if that makes any difference.

1.jpg

• You can also try switching the video renderer. (In AME)

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far, that seems to have worked! Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, andres1024!

Thanks for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am having this exact same problem, however unchecking the "Natively" button in Media Encoder is not solving the issue. I've tried regrading the clips that get desatured, removing and replacing LUTs, clearing cache and render files, etc.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am facing the same issue except I am not able to turn import sequences off natively offScreenshot 2022-06-18 at 6.47.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, that I am not able to turn import sequences off natively off. Switching the video renderer did not work, still incorrect color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines