• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export settings give me no options for export to local computer

Explorer ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can easily export to media channels. The problem is, "I DON'T WANT TO"! I just want to set up an Export Preset to files on my COMPUTER. I am totally baffled. I know I used to do it very easily, for it was there in some menu! Now I can't find it when I am encoding a batch. I'm embarrassed, because it is probably right there before my eyes. I think I am having a senior moment!  😞

thanks, Mike

PC platform, Windows 10

Latest Media Encoder

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

You can select all the encoding jobs and then click on one of the output links and choose your folder and all the jobs will now also change to that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that in your Queue Panel you have the Output File column and can click on the blue link and choose a folder?

Screenshot_6_9_21__9_54_AM.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do have that. But the way it is set up, I have to click on each new file in the new job to change it to a new folder! It keeps defaulting back to another folder that I had used in a previous job. There should be a way I can designate a SINGLE new folder for the entire batch instead of having to do it on every file. Like a Master Folder or something like that? I cannot find a way to do that. thanks, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[cid:68bd4429-b737-449e-adfd-5b5f57b0a7af]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the screen where I am trying to change the MASTER folder for output. Or is there one? Can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select all the encoding jobs and then click on one of the output links and choose your folder and all the jobs will now also change to that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THATS IT !!!!! Thank you, a hundred times! I DON'T thank Adobe, who are usually Masters at making GUI choices easy for such things and easy to find. I tried a dozen different ways and was not able to figure it out, none of them worked. I suggest that it is a bug! Who am I though, but a newbie to Media Encoder?
thanks again, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those aren't export options, they're upload options (as indicated by the "Upload" tab vs the "Video" or "Audio" tabs). Simply leaving them unchecked and choosing a destination via the blue link at the very top of the Export Settings dialog will do what you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines