• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export stuck at 100 everytime

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i Export in Priemire pro or Media Encoder it gets stuck on 100 everytime. im a noob at this so idk whats the problem. even if im trying to export more cuts at the time the first one always gets stuck at 100. im working with 40min to 1 hour long videos idk if thats the problem

TOPICS
Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running out of space on the drive of your export location? What do you mean by "gets stuck?" Are you waiting 5 seconds before claiming it's stuck or are you waiting 10+ minutes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have around 600Gb free space on the driver im exporting to. and no ive tried waiting 30 plus min and its still stuck att 100

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What settings are you exporting in? An hour long video at a high bitrate can easily eat up 600GBs.

Does this issue occur if you attempt to export, say, a 20 second long color bars video? I'm trying to figure out if you have an issue with Premiere, your hardware, or your Media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a 20 second color bars video exported without any problems heres my settings. my specs are a 2080 Ti and a i9 900k and 32gb ram2#.PNG1#.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you have Max Render Quality and Composite in Linear Color selected? Are you working with alpha channels and/or scaling media?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ehh dont know like i said im a noob :c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wich one am i supose to turn off? took settings from a yt video thats why 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn both of them off unless you are doing something that specfically requires it. If you don't know if you need it or not, you likely don't need it.

Then try your export again.

Can also check if you are using OpenCL/Metal or CPU for your renderer. You can try whichever one is not currently being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were can i change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/media-encoder/user-guide.html/media-encoder/using/preferences.ug.html

Scroll down to General Preferences, look at the screenshot, there's a Video Rendering option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OpenCL seems to work but i have to paus and start when it hits 100% witch i dont know if  its meant to be that way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not supposed to be that way. 

If OpenCL is working, however, I'm wondering if your graphics card drivers are out of date. Have you updated those recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no il update them now and see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now i didnt even work pausing the export to make it finish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im just cutting and making yt vids honestly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has happened to me, Ive ;no idea whats going on, sorry I cant help looking around cant find any fix to media encoder. it either gets stuck or moves at a snail spacer or both. 

Something else that happened to me, it was exporting, finally at a proper speed then it closed on me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem and I tried everything without any solution. I later found the problem and fixed it by myself. This has nothing to do with hardware at all! If Media Encoder freezes and stopped, go to the error log (Ctrl+Alt+L) and it will show you the exact time in your video where the error is coming from. It's just 1 frame! Go back to Premiere Pro and delete that 1 frame, not the whole clip. That's all. You can then set your hardware as you like; it won't give you any problem at all. Now you can export your project through Media Encoder again. It's funny, but it worked for me twice already. I do hope this helps you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines