Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting from AE to Media encoder - No video in the output folder

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone !

I am facing a new problem while trying to export a video with the H.264 codec from After Effects through Media Encoder. 

When I launch the export by clicking on the green "play" symbol, the export stops after "reading XML" or "Connecting to DynamicLink server" ; the output folder does not contain any video, but only the "tmpAEtoAMEProject-nameoftheproject" file. The strange thing is that it started doing that without me changing anything compared to previous times where it worked perfectly.

If any of you had an idea on how to solve this, it would be a great help ! 

TOPICS
Export or render , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, since yesterday when I put my video in queue from Premiere, it start processing but dont appear in Media Encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for a few months now with after effects, but only on my work computer and still haven't found a way around it. When I send the After Effects file to my personal laptop, I'm able to export the file just fine through media encoder. I have redownloaded the entirety of creative cloud on my work laptop and still have the same issue. Hopefully someone can help finally fix this issue please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try transcoding your H264 source clip to a codec that's good for editing.

I recommend Apple ProRes422 (LT).  The file will be much larger than your H264.

Then use File > Replace Footage > File in your Adter Effects project to replace the H264 clip with the ProRes counterpart.  

Preview to verify that the Comp still plays as expected and then send that to Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines