• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Premiere Pro CS6 project fails to encode with certain assets in timeline

New Here ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Creative Cloud and enjoyed until it came time to render my first video.

The Media Encoder crashes no matter what I do!!!!!

I am rendering timelines with Canon MXF files and I need to transcode them to AVI so my friend can use them in his older version of Vegas.

I even tried encoding just a simple 15sec timeline with a few 5 second clips and that crashed too.

I NEVER had an issue with the previous version when i was using CS5.5.

What has changed???? I am very disaapointed whats the point of my editing a project if i can't ever output it????

I have several client project due and now I can't finish any of them. And your India based tech support doesn't even know what Adobe Media Encoder is!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Narimam...

I am a MAC/FCP cutter who needs to work with Premire Pro this year.  I have been told I would prevent headaches if I purchased a gamer caliber PC laptop.  I have been working in CS6 and so far it has been nice until three days ago.  My issue, similar to many of these posts, but there are some distinctions worth mentioning!

MACHINE:

- ASUS i7 (3rd Gen) 16G RAM, nVIDIA CARD 2G/660

- Much to my chagrin a deadline forced me to make a dumb config...I partitioned the internal HD Boot-Up in Part 1 and in Part, where Project materials and Sequences live.  Ostensibly, I am working from one drive instead of the standard minimal of 2 drives.

- I am actually editing two projects simultaneously for the same project...The two projects exist in their own folder "FA" and "FB"....

- "FA" contains a project where I have had no issues!

- "FB" is where the fun starts...

ISSUE 1:

> > > Every Time I want to Export  > in Encode as a Windows Media file the process goes most of the way until I Get a 'Failure' message  (actually this is an issue for "FA" and "FB"), But export as an AVI - no problem, as a MEPG2 - no problem

> > > Sometimes I will Queue up a couple of differnt file types and batch export...about 2 out of 5 times I was able to get a successful Windows Movie...only through Queue !?

ISSUE 2

> > > This is the BIG issue.  ONLY when I am working in project "FB" it seems I can not SAVE or SAVE AS...the program ceases up, and the entire desktop gets 'washed' in a milky haze.  An error message pops up informing that an "internal error has occurred" and "the program needs to close"

ATTEMPTED SO FAR....

ISSUE 2

In regards to working from ONLY one drive I thought this was causing the error - the other shoe dropped. 

I purchased a Seagate/Barracuda/3.5" EXT. HD, 1T/32MG BUFF, and a Vantec/NexStar Docking Station....USB 3.0 or SATA...

Now I am working like a pro...and now many things seem better EXCEPT for not being able to SAVE or SAVE AS when in the "FB" Folder!!!

ISSUE 1

Nothing attempted yet.

Many thanks for enduring this long entry ... I look forward to your responses

ewebet (tony)

6/15/2012 1:15PM EST

Message was edited by: ewebet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines