• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extend Script - what arguments need this function: addFileSequenceToBatch()

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to set a script that adds image sequence to Adobe Media Encoder, but i can't find the arguments that i need to pass. I believe i need to use this function "app.getFrontend().addFileSequenceToBatch()", but the problem is i can't find any info about it.

The other function "app.getFrontend().addFileToBatch()" works fine, but i need to be able to add image sequences also.

Thank you

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to give a bit more info:

Basically we are creating a script that will run with AME with command prompt command and will run automatic encoding of particular footage/image sequence. It's straightforward, but the only problem is that i can't find a way to add image sequence. The only thing i found is that function i mention above (.addFileSequenceToBatch()), but unfortunately can't find info about the arguments and can't figure out how to use this function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same problem with this function,

did you find anything ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

unfortunately i didn't find anything and we are on hold with this development. Will wait for Adobe to add more info/functionality to Media Encoder 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines